all the apricots and peaches stood up and shouted, "WHaT SAY YOU?"


vendredi, mars 18, 2005

wheee I wanna watch Pooh's Heffalump movieeee :) Last week I watched Howl's moving Castle (which by the way was very good... Howl was so darned cool and ham-some!) and I bought this cutsey little popcorn combo that had yummy caramel flavoured popcorn.. and it came in a... HUNNY POT!!! whooo~ but I tell you I was so freaking upset that night because I made my mother carry it at the cinema and... in her state of absent-mindedness, left it at McDonalds. Boohoo hoo... now the offer's over, I won't be able to get no more hunny pot :( Oh my poor poor hunny pot... *sobs*

17:32

+ + + + +


all apricots reserve their right to be eaten
all peaches plead to be savoured
and the apricots and peaches agree that together, they make the perfect dessert
and indeed, they did.